The Treasure House by Amy Matthews Publsihes 9/1/26
This book was truly a treasure! 5 out of 5 Stars
Zoe is a young single mother who just wants her own home. After looking on social media she finds that there are houses known as treasure houses because they are easily affordable. The only catch is that they are usually in need of lots of repair and may have lots of junk. Zoe finds one in coastal Maine and she is determined to make this her own home. However after meeting her new neighbors and the hot caretaker Jake, Zoe finds that there is something secretive about the house's former owner Marley. Zoe wants to not only set the house to rights but figure out Marley's story. She also finds herself drawn to Jake. The only problem is Zoe has secrets of her own.
I really loved this book. There were flashbacks to Marley's life that I thoroughly enjoyed. Her story was just as interesting as Zoe. I also loved Zoe's daughter Flo. She was a delightful character and she had such great moments in the story. I loved learning the different secrets and the connections between characters. I did not want to put this book down. It was not only a super sweet romance novel but also a heartwarming story. A fantastic read that anyone will enjoy.
Thank you to Ballantine Bantam/Dell and NetGalley for this ARC. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Comments
Post a Comment