Bad Honeymoon by Jessie Garcia Publishes 1/19/27

 


This was a highly enjoyable thriller that you won't want to miss.  


Becca Larson is a journalist who travels to Flordia to cover a story about a honeymoon gone bad.  She is hoping this piece could possibly win her an award and help her get back to doing more investigative journalism.  However once she gets to Florida things aren't adding up.  After meeting with Eve, the bride, Becca can no longer get her to call her back.  Things start not adding up and Becca has an encounter with a woman that tries to steal her camera equipment.  After returning things go from bad to worse and now an innocent story may have the potential to ruin her life. 


There was great suspense in this novel.  There were multiple perspectives which I really enjoyed because it kept me guessing as to who was really responsible for everything.  I was on the edge of my seat for most of the book hoping that things would turn out alright for Becca.  This story definitely sucked me in and I needed to know what was going to happen.  I'll be honest that I really wanted to look at the end because I really wanted to know.  This is a great story for anyone who loves thrillers!


Thank you to St. Martin's Press and NetGalley for this ARC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where the Girls Were by Kate Schatz Publishes 3/3/26

The Shippers by Katherine Center Publishes 5/19/26

Double Shadow by Andrew Ludington Publishes 4/21/26