Last Resort at Haven's Rock by Kelley Armstrong Publishes 2/16/27



 I am so sad that this is the last book in this series.  This book was a wonderful addition and I am going to miss these characters.  This is a wonderful mystery series! 


In "Last Resort at Haven's Rock" one of their residents, Jamie, has been found dead while he was fishing.  It is soon discovered that he was murdered.  There was a stranger who had been camping nearby and he becomes the primary suspect.  However once the stranger is located it turns out that there is so much more to this story than what they originally thought. 


An absolutely outstanding mystery.  There was some excellent twists and turns.  Lots of drama, secrets, and emtions to unpack.  I loved the addition of their toddler daughter to the story.  She added another dimension and anyone who has ever had a toddler can completely relate.  


 Kelley Armstrong is a fantastic writer and I truly love everything she writes.  This book and this entire series is proof of how talented she is. 

5 out of 5 Stars

Thank you to Minotaur Books and NetGalley for this ARC.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where the Girls Were by Kate Schatz Publishes 3/3/26

The Shippers by Katherine Center Publishes 5/19/26

Double Shadow by Andrew Ludington Publishes 4/21/26