Tree Daddy by Molly Harper Publishes 2/23/27

 


It has been a long time since I have laughed out loud at a book like I did at the beginning of this novel.  I was hooked!  


You have a strong female who kicks her useless fiance to the side and within the same day finds herself kicking butt as she battles supernatural creatures.  Vivian goes hiking and finds herself saving the life of a bigfoot shifter named Hank, who has been attacked.  Vivian ends up becoming an important part of his community but she is suspicious that something nefarious is going on.  Meanwhile she finds herself getting closer and closer to Hank.  Vivian must decide what life she truly wants.  


The first part of this book was so good.  I loved the action and humor.  As the book went on it was not quite as funny but became a solid romance.   There were great characters and I loved reading about the Bigfoot community.  I like that this book was different and a  great blend of a lot of different genres.  

4 out of 5 Stars

Thank you to Berkley and NetGalley for this ARC. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where the Girls Were by Kate Schatz Publishes 3/3/26

The Shippers by Katherine Center Publishes 5/19/26

Double Shadow by Andrew Ludington Publishes 4/21/26